Can you introduce yourself and the company in a few words?
Hello, I am Boris Brault, CEO of Lexon.
Lexon is a French brand that publishes quality and affordable design objects. Since its creation in 1991, Lexon has been able to distinguish itself by reinventing everyday products in collaboration with renowned designers, and by the same token, to position itself as a key player in the promotional products market as well as with retail chains. Some of Lexon’s products have become icons with millions of units sold, such as the Tykho radio, the Flip reversible alarm clock or the Mino mini speaker. In 2018, we (BOW Group) acquired this company with the aim of developing it internationally and diversifying its distribution channels. Today in 2021, Lexon celebrates its 30th anniversary, and we are proud to have successfully resisted the crisis, to have nearly 9000 points of sale in 90 countries, and a significant growth in the USA and in digital.
What are the products and novelties you will present at Premium Sourcing?
The entire range will be presented at Premium Sourcing. We have also redesigned our product categories in order to illustrate
We have redesigned our product categories to better illustrate how our products are part of everyday life from morning to night. “We will be unveiling a range of innovative new products including: Wake-up, Listen, Illuminate, Charge, Work, Move, Care, Carry:
- Speakerbuds = a portable Bluetooth speaker with built-in wireless headphones
- Nomaday UV straw = a reusable stainless steel straw that self-cleans with UV lamp technology
- Oblio Duo = a vase-shaped UV sterilizer that can disinfect two smartphones and charge them simultaneously
- Mina L Audio = our mobile lamp with integrated Bluetooth speaker
- Mano = an ultra-designed hydro-alcoholic gel dispenser with integrated lighting
- City Energy Pro = a phone holder with induction charger, which integrates speaker/microphone for hands-free conferencing
As well as new colours for our flagship products.
Why is it important to be present at Premium Sourcing this year?
We have been working harder than ever during this particular period to design objects that best respond to our new lifestyles, new ways of working, new ways of moving. Participating in this show is a way to express the content of this work, to make it concrete and to have it validated. We are also looking forward to meeting new partners and visitors at the show to continue our business development and seize new opportunities.
Come and discover Lexon’s new products on 1 and 2 September 2021 at Premium Sourcing: I order my badge